Should I lollipop

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Budzbonnanza, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Also when should I flip to flower they are about a month and a half

2. I see no reason to lollipop, the leaves are pretty sparse as is. When to flip to flower is up to you and your set up. When they're about half the size that can fit in that space go ahead and flip.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bend that tall one over to get an even canopy. I'd cut a few things off the bottom to. Then start flower anytime after that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Should I let them veg a couple more weeks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe the bottom two nodes. I’d defol more of that then lollipop’n. If it was me I’d go thru and remove all the bigger fan leaves

6. I would not suggest flipping to flowering until u get ur issues taken care of. Just going off the top leaves u have a mag issue

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Should I pick up some cal mag

8. I want them to come out similar to my last grow I’ll let them veg a little longer I guess

9. This. And a nitrogen deficiency

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I wasn’t feeding a lot of nutrients that’s why it has a nitrogen deficiency I watered a couple days ago should be time to feed that should fix the nitrogen problem for the cal def would I need to get cal mag

11. #14 SitnSpin, Mar 10, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    I trip out when I post and come back later and there isn't anything there.

It was nothing important. Like others have said, get the plants healthy again and flip 'em when they're on a roll, you know a growth spurt. What are you using for nutrients?

Carry on