Should i let her have the D? (pic included)

Discussion in 'General' started by rallyboosted, Oct 21, 2012.

1. #1 rallyboosted, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
    So I met this girl in one of my classes at my university that is down to blaze and always wants to hang out. She is probably about a 6-7/10 and always hits me up around midnight or later during the weekend trying to "hang out". I hung out with her three times so far and every time i chill with her, she gets really intoxicated and is down for giving head or getting fucked. But the thing is i'm afraid that if i let her have it that she will go crazy and start stalking me/fall in love with me which is something that i DO NOT want happening with this chick just cause of her personality and how rude she is to my friends. Talking to her these past few times i can tell she is the type to fall in love real quick and would potentially try to stalk me.

I have about 4 friends that know her and half of them say to do it and half say not to (the ones that say to do it are the ones that hate her and want me to fuck her up), so i guess im asking what you guys would do in this situation? It would be really hard to ignore her afterwards because she is in two of my classes (one of which is a 4 hour class). Let me know what you guys think, i just dont want to either miss an opportunity or fuck myself up down the line. :hello:

2. Dude if your not getting laid frequently take that pussy to town.
    If i wasnt married man i would try to get laid every chance i could man haha

3. Just tell her that you are not interested in a relationship at all and see what she says.

4. Pounnnd it.

Sent from my Desire HD using GC Forum

5. I, personally would just do it and not even think about the consequences. I do it all the time. If she does get crazy, try cutting off all communication?

6. ditto

7. Just tell her your not looking for a relationship at all and see if shes down with a fwb thing

8. Don't shit where you eat. Wait till you don't have a class with her.

9. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Don't shit where you eat. Wait till you don't have a class with her.[/quote]

This. Bad idea right there. I learned the hard way not to shit where i eat

10. I have the feeling that she is a fat chick

#yolo #realtalk

11. Good plan

12. You guys eat in class?

13. Hahahahaha

14. Smash and dash bro. And I mean SMASH

15. Having a penis

Id probably go for it since my penis has more power than i do sometimes

16. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Having a penis

Id probably go for it since my penis has more power than i do sometimes[/quote]

#penisproblems

17. let her have it

18. just do it if she falls in love and that's not what you want then dead it

live and learn my dude

19. Don't ever, never, turn down a chance to fuck an attractive cunt.

20. You need to be brutally honest with her that you just want to fool around and that's it. Some chicks can handle it, some can't.