Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I keep smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ralyks45, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I've smoked two times now, yesterday and the day before. The first day I wasn't sure if I was high or not. I was expecting more of a mind high but it was basically all body. The second day I was on the floor and I felt paralyzed. I never got paranoid but I don't feel like I get the appeal. Am I missing something? Did I do something wrong? I just feel like I end up wasting time on nothing. I'm just on the floor doing nothing. I can't accomplish anything in that state. Did I smoke too much? Does it take a few more times before it actually hits you the right way? At this point I feel like it is pointless to even bother smoking anymore. Help me out guys.

2. Sounds like you got an Indica strain. Those tend to have a body high and a lot can get you "couch locked". You can take a few puffs to feel pleasant, then go about your routine.

Next time try and find a Sativa dominant strain. :smoke:

3. Smoked too much.

4. If it was only your second time smoking you should just take a hit and wait 5 minutes and see how you feel. You might have over done it. Also, some types of weed gives you a mind high and others a body high. Some are a mixture of both. You didn't do anything wrong, just go a little easier next time. Until you get used to it you really don't want to smoke more than you can handle.

5. Thanks guys. I smoked last night and did the 1 hit and wait 5 minutes thing. I worked much better. I ended up taking 3 hits and I could feel the high but I had lots of energy. It was weird. But then I found my cat on the verge of death so that kind of messed up everything. I might try again tonight.

6. Well hope your cat is okay and you get to at least try again tonight lol

7. Haha, I had the opposite experience starting out. I kept hearing people talk about "body highs" but never knew wtf they were talking about, I only ever felt it in my head. Just pace yourself, don't do it all in the beginning. Find your sweet spot and just hang out there. It took me a few tries too before I really started enjoying it, don't be discouraged.

8. You see, Mary Jane is one shit whose effects depends totally upon its user.

If you prepare your mind and body that order your mind to stay normal and use its effect for it, It definetely will.
    This is what I do and it works good. Infact awesome.

I want you all to try that once. 
    I am a DJ and it helps me in all crazy ways to compose Dubstep and all Fucked-up-trippy-tracks.

I smoke chillums, Bongs, Pipes, joints and blunts too..

It is a gift of GOD, The herb that reveals truth to yourself and you become the seeker of truth in this liable world.

9. Different strains different feel. Some isn't as potent as others etc etc.
    Keep smoking sir :) Try trying a different strain next time

10. Apart from everything....that's happening here..!!

I can hardly stop myself from saying..."Lady, you've got a very nice rack"  ;)  ;)

11. #11 FarmerboyOH, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
    Never smoke again in your life.
    Really gonna let some internwt fprum decide what's right

You gotta smoke at the right time also.
    When the days coming to an end
    You've been working all day your tired your back feels busted and youe ready
    You sir are fuxking Ready!!!
    To chill the fuck out and enjoy some food tv musix browse the internet and get cozy for sleep.
    Marijuana is a great. Don't expect to go get a marathhon load of work done high on mmj.

Some people get energized on marijuana. I know when my toleeance goes up. If I sip some xaffeine along with a couple hits of mmj I'm ready to take on any task

12. Ssriously never seen better clevage. It dowsnt end she has perfect clevage a mricale of god