Should I Just Stay Away From E-Cigs ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HeaDiEs RusH, Jul 28, 2011.

1. #1 HeaDiEs RusH, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    I used to be a light to moderate smoker for about 6 months until I quit about 9 months ago. Recently, I've been toying with the idea of purchasing an e-cig, but I'm kind of worried about how I might just end up with a different addiction. I was lucky enough to quit cigarettes before it became too difficult.

Anyhow, I understand that this should be a no-brainer kind of question, but I really do like the idea of having a (potentially) virtually harmless cigarette that I can whip out almost anywhere and smoke. Also, I could get the nicotine free cartridges, which might actually be what I'm looking for. The thing is, I don't really crave smoking cigarettes as much as I just love smoking in general. It's a major reason why I still smoke pot, however pot is expensive and gets me too high when I smoke too much.

I don't know. The bottom line is that I really want one, but I know that I probably shouldn't.:D

Anybody care to share their experiences with e-cigs? Or perhaps why I should/shouldn't buy one?

2. They're pretty nifty.

They burn your throat a little but i'd say it's worth it to get one.