Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i just kick his ass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, Nov 19, 2011.

1. he got fucked over i got fucked over.........his dumbass might call it even

2. lol it was at my college i wouldn't meet him in a private place in do that lol sorry for leaving that out

3. Yeah i know what you mean, but the dude seems like a bitch so even if you go over there and knock him around he could call the cops (he doesnt have the weed anymore so he wont be afraid to) or press charges or some shit, just doesnt seem worth it

4. do you mind telling me what state you live in? lmao

5. Promoting violence is key. go fuck him up hoe, tazer him in a discrete location.

6. texas and lol the guys name is ronnie also!!!!!

7. Be sneaky about it. Mess with his car or something. Poor brake fluid on his paint job.

8. i know your right, but he just deceived me this whole time to rip me off once (3 months of use hanging out together)

9. i think somewhere along the lines karma will provide justice for you, you may not know it, but that doesn't mean the illusive karma has not struck !

10. Oh shit! this is about to get interesting hah

11. lmao i would but he doesnt have a car he takes metro everywhere

12. I f'N' hate texas, use to live in San Antonio, nah, jk, had some good times there, good ppl. Some times your closest "socalled" friends will screw you over, chalk it up to being young and dumb, live and learn.

13. Can we get some pics of this alleged "black weed" It might be dank give it a rip :confused_2: :bongin:

14. it smokes like shit it can give you a slight buzz with like 3 bowls but its not worth the harsh smoke

15. I would most definitely make him aware of my displeasures
    and then never buy or talk to him again. That POS aint no friend.

16. #36 lilhaze, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    has anyone here beat up a dealer before?

17. Just another reason not to buy more than a quarter at a time....

18. thinking i might call him up and tell him off........

19. F' yeah bro, but I have been burned and not been able to retaliate before also. The homies and I didn't play around where I grew up or when I was in the army having a good time overseas.

20. what i would do is never buy from him again, but act like you will one day, its the easiest way to be a dick to a dealer. taunt them with a possible purchase. be like i might this weekend but idk about the money. eventually he will break down and be like ill give you 7 grams for 60.

+rep to get rid of some of that red bar