Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I invite my dad to smoke w/ me??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonervap, May 7, 2011.

1. Alright so heres the deal, I've known my dad smokes Mary for quite some time and kind of want to toke with him. Is this just setting myself up for a disaster or should I go for it. I'm not sure he knows that I know he smokes and I wouldn't want an awkward father-son moment. Any suggestions?

2. catch him in the act...... shoudnt be too hard to make it up as u go after that
    would probably be the way id go about it..... not much he could do or say if you caught him red handed....and honsetly if u already know he is a stoner....its not like hes gonna go ape shit crazy when he finds out you smoke too.....like father like son after all :p

3. HAHA I don't think I could. I get creeped out drinking around him. Also creeps me out he uses facebook lol.

4. If you guys have a close relationship, then yes, go for it.

5. yea id say id just catch him red handed and if its going well, just be like "dad let me hit that!"

6. he won't be too mad, and if he does smoke with you then you can always just go smoke up with your dad