Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I invest in papers or Swishers? (I want to spend $20+ on one or the other)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ifeellikedying, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Is there a big plus to either blunts or joints, or is it really subjective? Basically, is there any factual advice for one side? Because I'm tired of my pipe and I just learned how to roll.

2. Blunts give you cancer, and papers taste bad. I remember when I learned to roll, I loved to do it. I pretty quickly stopped though, because they both use tons of weed, a fair amount of which goes up in smoke when you're not puffing. I like variation, but there isn't really a good reason to roll a joint unless you have to smoke in public, and even then, sometimes I just find a way to whip out the pipe and do a hit anyway.

3. I prefer papers to swishers anyday, but i would buy some swishers aswell just to spice it up. Also-you might want to consider trying out dutch masters instead of swishers. idk, im not a big fan of swishers. go with paper though

4. $20 on papers would be a shit load of papers, so buy both?

5. $20 worth of swishers would leave most apprentices with lots of stale blunts.

6. swishers or any other blunts usually go stale after a while

7. you could invest that 20$ into a one hitter (some are painted to look like cigarettes) or a bat and get much better value for you cash and still have the portability and concealability that a blunt or j gives you

8. Why the hell would you want to spend that much money on papers or blunts?

The blunts will go stale, and you would have about 450 joint papers if you spent that much...wtf?

Just get a few blunts and a pack of papers, then spend the rest on a nice little piece.

9. ^^This^^

10. Thanks to someone for providing the most logical answer...why not have the best of both worlds?

11. get some hemp papers, also invest in many many packs of the last remaining juicy jays (once the stores run out, they are GONE). just go get a blunt for a buck whenever u want a nice L

12. A $1 pack of papers will last you a while... just make sure to get 1 1/2

13. unless you are a seasoned roller, in which case you would be able to use just about any size paper
    like grandpa green orwhatever his name is says...
    rolling is 1 part technical work or somethin,
    and 3 parts zen philosophy

its true because the zen part comes from you
    not really something you can learn from anybody else(at least not something i could pick up just from watching or hearing other experienced rollers)

14. Uhm... I said 1 1/2 because you can tailor them to any size smaller or keep them big.

15. Papers are dirt cheap, after a while you get the hang of rolling, blunts get stale quick. Papers burn a bit evenly if they're good papers, zig zag ftw.

16. Blunts are very bad for you and cause cancer. Anyway, just buy a few diferent packs of papers, and a small chillum/one hitter/bat for 10-15 at any shop.

17. whoa! I didn't know juicy jays were about to be gone for good :eek: