Should I invest in a vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ChronicTom, Jan 12, 2010.

1. I'm looking for the most economical/efficient way to smoke weed. I currently use either a bong or a pipe when I smoke, and I understand the bong is the better of the two.

Lately though, I've been wondering about vaporizers. I've heard a lot of mixed opinions on them. My friends say its the best way to smoke pot, but i've heard others say that they aren't all they're made out to be. Could you guys offer some insight on this?

2. short answer
    yes.
    buy a Da buddha or Silver Surfer, you will NOT be dissapointed.
    Yes they are the most efficient way to use your bud, and yes it is all that and a box of nuggs.

3. I'm guessing you either have a vaporizer, or know someone who does (or maybe you just do your research when it comes to this stuff haha). Is it true they burn weed really fast?

4. Try one of your friend's vape, if I had a friend who had one I never would've bought one. I'm one of the one's here that definitely prefers smoke over vapor. I can't even remember the last time I plugged my vape in...

5. It doesn't "burn" the weed at the right temp like you're thinking... it does look brown tho when you're done and it smells worse than roach weed.

6. Definitely get one, they're really good at giving smooth hits. I also don't feel that my lungs suffer with the vape as much as smoking. Also in my experience you need to hit less vape to get high.

7. Yup. I spend about 75% less on bud now that I'm vaping. Some vapes are more efficient than others though. Do some research before buying. Check out fuckcombustion.com. It has more info on vapes than any other site out there.

8. Thanks for your input guys. I really apreciate it. I'm still unsure on what I wanna do, but i'm really feeling that the vaporizer is the best way to go.

9. I was the same way as you, I have always been a bong kind of guy but just ordered da buddha today....so we will see how it turns out

10. I got my first vape a week or so ago, and I love it. It's quiet, less smell, and feels like your breathing in normal air. I'm really glad I spent the money on it, and definitely recommend it. It definitely doesn't replace the experience of smoking but is a good alternative