Should I introduce greens to my friends?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chinity, Sep 16, 2012.

1. #1 Chinity, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    The problem I am afraid is that they might not accept my offer afterward and my image would be ruined. My friends are all nerds, well we play a lot of games together almost like everyday. The problem is I found out mj from my brother and hes a really outgoing guy. My friends and myself on the other hand is not very outgoing at all. I thought mj was bad throughout high school, only until reasonably I saw a documentary about how mj is not really all that bad but is actually good for you. So should I show them the mj documentary before hand or just freakin go to their house with a gram of grass?

2. educate educate educate especially if they are nerds make them fact check!

3. Show them the Union and all sorts of stuff, just educate them on the subject.

Especially show them stuff that suggests Marijuana makes you more of a free-thinker and more open minded and in fact some of the greatest free-thinkers of all time used Cannabis. Then, you can smoke with your friends.

4. Noooooo dont show them weed. itll ruin your friendship. get some smoking friends. nerds will just want to sit on the couch and play games more than they already do. nothing wrong with nerds, just saying youll have more in common with actual smokers. but if you must, just mention weed and if they say theyre curious then give them the opportunity. oh, and how long have you been smoking?

5. like 2 weeks now?

6. you should look up granny storm crows profile and get her mmj list you will learn sooooooooooooo much

7. I agree with budbutler. and Chinity, get to know smoking better.. I know it seems like something that you want to tell everyone now, or maybe not, but trust me with this. Get time to really know mary jane. my two year anniversary of smoking just passed, and i havent really come to understand mj (and i still dont.. i do only a little) was the past month.

so basically, spend time with your brother (whos the perfect smoking buddy in my opinion.. if i had a friend id be happy), and have some experiences

8. Yea we high talked twice already. Funny ass moments.