Should I hook up with my ex girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by peanutbutter420, Nov 25, 2010.

1. I just found out my ex girlfriend who i havent spoken to in like a year, blazes a lot now. And her and this other girl want to blaze with me and my bestfriend. The thing is we left it on really bad terms aha, but im pretty horny. I just think it would be awkward a little bit. But she got kinda skanky after I dumped her, so she'd probably be down for a lot. What would you guys do?

2. Id hit it. Two times.

Im hoping you're getting my reference

3. sounds like might just want your weed. i dont know her tho so its your call

4. I think i'm picking up what you're putting down :D

5. apparently she has a pipe and a couple g's. But i'd throw down too

6. Id mess around with that, but i wouldnt get back into that relationship. Getting back together with an ex has never been good from my experiance.

7. Can't wait til OP comes back complaining that the two girls and his best friend all left for a threesome.

8. Well I think we're drinking tomorrow night so who knows what could go down ahahah

9. Make GC proud.

10. I smoked my ex-girlfriend up for her first time a month after we broke up and up until that point hadn't said a word to her since the break up. It was one of my most awkward sessions to say the least.

11. Post some pictures of her then I'll tell ya.