Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Hit Up My Friend Again About The Herb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slim340, May 24, 2013.

1. So, im done with college for the summer (I go to school up in Pensacola) and I am down in Tampa now, pretty damn close to USF, im on their bus route thingy. Anywho, I hit up my roommate from freshman year who lives close to tampa, but isn't there for the summer to see if he has any tampa connects close to USF, he replies with, "yeah I know a few people at usf, ill hit them up and let you know." This was on Wednesday, it is now Friday.

Is this a reasonable amount of time to give him to make the necessary calls/texts and hit me back up? This is likely my only source of herb that I will have and would love to get some, I mean im freaking around a college campus, there has to be some dopeboys around, so do I hit him back up or wait a few more days?

2. whats the worst hes goin to say no i dont have any yet? hit him up at vary lest he will be like o shit i gotta do that

3. Yeah hit him up again.