Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i have done this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokeupchillout, Oct 10, 2012.

1. #1 tokeupchillout, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    I was searched by the police after being seen acting suspiciously. (i was packing a pipe but they did not see that). when they came round a corner i saw them and went round another corner with my mates, the police then ran after us, by this time i had hidden the grinder and pipe over the other side of a fence. they searched us then went to retrieve cctv from a building next to us for evidence.

The building was on the other side of the fence were i had hid my grinder/pipe. they found them and then informed the 4 of us that we were all going down to the station for a strip search. i then owned up to owning the pipe/grinder so my mates would not get strip searched. I was then arrested. I know this is very long winded but i wanted to get all of the detail in.

so my question is if i had not owned up could anyone of been charged with possession?

2. it depend on your state and the laws and how harsh the police offers and then judge feel like being.

If you knew for sure 100 percent that your friends had no weed on them or anything else. then maybe you shouldn't of said anything.

but then they would of stripped you and found the pipe.

you really aren;t going to get a straight answer on this. could of gone a thousand different ways.

I think you did the right thing. for your friends.

3. The pipe was with the grinder behind the fence.

4. They would have only arrested the person that had the pipe/grinder so long as no one else had anything. I don't think it would matter either way, this just makes it look better for you because you cooperated.