Should i grow again?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dirty Prop, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Ok so I recently moved into a new place in a big city. 60 miles away from where I was living. Me and my girlfriend live in a 2 bed duplex with a basement. The basment has an enclosed cabinet that would be perfect. We rent this place. Thats why I'm not sure if we should do it.

We don't have a neighbor on the attached part to us. She bought a house and moved out. Our landlord has over 1500 houses they manage. The last lady moved out because they would never come and fix anything apparently. Which is why I want to do it.

I have a 400 watt hps light with an amazing hortilux bulb. It's just sitting in the basement asking me to use it lol.

What do you guys think? Should I? Ive grown before and know how to hide the smell( carbon filter)

2. Hell yeah I'd go for it. you're chances sound low of owner visiting. you might not even need a filter if the basement is basically enclosed from rest of house, it'd be a stinky basement though. even if one day he'd come and see them, if you destroy/remove them immediately before cops arrive youd be good

3. think you would be good. they are legally suppose to give u a 24 hr notice which u could then reschudule for like 2 days away say ur sick or some bs then do whatever u need to do to get rid of smell or hide it but some old furnature in front of the cabinet thats heavy and they wont bother to move it

4. careful with basement grows with no filter the smell will rise and those entering the house on the first floor might smell dank but also keep in mind that many ppl grow regular vegetables indoor so a grow tent etc is very common

5. Yeah I will definitely have a nice filter on it. Better safe than sorry. My buddy said he can get me seeds for free of a bunch of different seeds. I'm really thinking I'm going to have to get it going. I'm tired of paying too much for my herb.

6. Go for it!

7. Hell yeah. I always say if you can grow.