Should I Go To Electric Forest? O.o

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by 5kr1bbl3, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Okay guys, so im chilling with my roommate and im blazed. were watching TV and im playing ghosts on my laptop. My dude gives me a call, and just lets me know that one of the people on the electric forest trip backed out and theres a seat open with free transportation all i need is spending money. I shit my pants. Should i go for it? Ive never been to a concert, let alone a multi day festival. And one more question, how much money should i free up to take?

2. #2 Cacao, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    doood!- the answer is yes, fo sho.

bring enough money to be alright in case of an emergency, but don't plan to spend it all.
    have fun homie, I'm uber jealous

edit: I would bring several hundred.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Dude EDM is the SHIT. GO!

4. #4 lazytoker, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
     how much to bring depends how much money it costs for you to be sufficiently fucked up for a few days.

5. well, its last minute...and the most i could possibly scrounge up is 150 maybe. i hope thats enough. i know the friends im going with are bringing stuff to share.

6. I went in 2012, was really awesome. Bonnaroo was a lot cooler overall, but Forest is real cool too. The ticket was like $250 IIRC and you spend money on random things (cigs, food, booze, drugs, etc.) so you'll need some spending money. I would do it, enjoy your youth.

7. If it's an electronic music festival, then you will be havin 13 year old girls in thong bikinis rubbin up against you. Most people will be under the influence of an un-mentionable. Go for it and have fun! Bring $20-40 dollars.

8. 1000 is the least I bring to any festival big or small. Not saying ur gonna spend it all. But better to have extra money than the nigga over there being broke. :)