Should I go for this girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by Krillin, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Hello Grass city, I recently got out of a long and close relationship. I was super in love with the girl and she was the same. Long story short that shit ended. This was at the beguining of september.

Since then I have been surrounded by an onslaught of female suiters. Some of you may think that's a good thing. Think again. I have been constantly pestered by girls trying to sleep with me. Which was awesome for the first couple weeks. But that shit got really old really quickly.

I decided that I wasn't going to settle until I met a girl who I honestly felt compatable with. And I felt like it was going to be the type of relationship I would want to stay in.

So I met this new girl recently, and so far she is the only one who has managed to catch my eye. We seem to have a lot in common, and she is into a lot of the same things I am. There are only a few problems:

She has a boyfriend. Which shouldn't be a big deal, its just I feel bad stealing a woman away from another guy. They have only been together like two months or something like that, but its the princible of it.

That also relates to problem two, I don't know if I could fully trust her if she left someone else for me. I mean, if she is willing to do it for me, she could do it to me as well right?

Also, she has never smoked weed before. She isn't against smoking at all. I just don't want her to end up figuring out that I smoke like a chimney and realise that I am not an occasional smoker and want me to stop. Plus, I also like to smoke with my relationship partners. I think of it like a bonding expirence.

So now the question is, should I still go for her? I know I could convince her to go out with me, I just need to know if it is worth it. And I figured a few, honest, unbiased opinions would help me decide on my next course of action.

Sent from my LG-C729 using GC Forum

2. In my opinion, no. Like you said, she has a boyfriend, it's the principle of it.

Unless she's willing to break up with her bf for you, then I say neigh.

3. Don't chase her, she has a boyfriend.

Too much drama.

Too much sketchiness.

Too much bullshit.

Too much semen inside her.

4. [quote name='"Burrito Bandito"']In my opinion, no. Like you said, she has a boyfriend, it's the principle of it.

Unless she's willing to break up with her bf for you, then I say neigh.[/quote]

I am positive I could get her to leave him for me. I wouldn't do anything with her while she was in a relationship with someone else. It goes against my honor code.

5. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']Don't chase her, she has a boyfriend.

Too much drama.

Too much sketchiness.

Too much bullshit.

Too much semen inside her.[/quote]

Yeah man, the only thing is, this is the only girl I have wanted to deal with. Out of all the females in my life, she is the only one I am not tired of being around.

6. Don't be a cock block.

Find a single lady... there are plenty of them out there

7. If she's willing to leave a guy for you, what's to say she won't pull the same card on you later down the road

8. Gotta agree with the fellas above: plenty of fish in the sea.

There's nothing wrong with maintaining a friendship with this girl if you like her company, but I can't see it working out very well if a relationship developed. The whole boyfriend thing is just going to create drama.

9. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']If she's willing to leave a guy for you, what's to say she won't pull the same card on you later down the road[/quote]

Yeah, that's my thought process exactly. I'm pretty sure I even said that earlier.

10. There are?

11. [quote name='"AR Toasty"']Gotta agree with the fellas above: plenty of fish in the sea.

There's nothing wrong with maintaining a friendship with this girl if you like her company, but I can't see it working out very well if a relationship developed. The whole boyfriend thing is just going to create drama.[/quote]

Yeah, I hear you man. And I love being single, that isn't a problem at all. I am just trying to figure out if I would want to end my singality for this girl. I think I'm just going to see how things play out with her. Not really try for it, but at the same time not burning any bridges. The best thing for me will happen.

12. I stopped reading when you complained about girls trying to sleep with you.

My palms will probably start bleeding if I attempt to masturbate one more time.... I hate you.. So much.

13. ill give you the best advice ever but im only gonna say it once.

Fuck Bitches,
    Get Money,
    Dont call them back.

stay single my friend and always profit

14. Some honor,,,

15. If I was her boyfriend i'd fucking beat your ass man, that's some shady shit.
    If she's got a boyfriend ; leave her alone.
    guycode.

16. Bros before hoes, but he doesn't know the other guy. There's no bro-ship. If that chick wants to leave him it's his own fault for not entertaining her better.

Just be prepared to defend yourself in case buddy-guy comes knocking :laughing:

And I hope to god you're doing the sensible thing, OP, and having sexy time with all these women "throwing themselves" at you while you find Miss Right.

17. I think we're all interested as to what op's secret it.

18. Laced weed.

19. Why does a guy that is surrounded by an onslaught of girls hanging on his nut sack need to go to an online forum to seek advice?

20. [quote name='"HelpSotalytober"']If I was her boyfriend i'd fucking beat your ass man, that's some shady shit.
    If she's got a boyfriend ; leave her alone.
    guycode.[/quote]

Haha please, it would be your own damned fault for not being a better boyfriend to her. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, if she was to leave, it would be by her own choice.