should i go for the steal?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChangeWeedLaws, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I live with my dad and today I came home the whole house smells like weed. And not like someone was smoking or some really dank shit like a fucking pound of weed. And my dads door has a bolt lock so I'm guessing that's where its hiding. I know how to pick the bolt lock with a knife and some scissors. I don't really know if I should I mean I doubt he will notice and he doesn't know I smoke so he wouldn't guess but still idk. When I some I mean a couple grams btw. Oh and where do you think he could be stashing it? If I go for it I have to get in and get out.

^^ this whole post is completely fictional and for amusement purposes only.

2. First off kid, don't steal your dad's weed.

1. Wait for him to get home
    2. Bring up the subject
    3. ???
    4. Profit

3. I would not steal weed from him, he WILL find out no matter what and he will know it was you, I've had many friends try what you are saying and regret it. It's better for your dad to find out you smoke in a better manner rather than catching you stealing from them. You're better off asking about it up front and if he doesn't want to give you any then tough luck.

4. if u dont do it.

U.R.A L 7 wienie

5. Apparently this is some kind of running joke you like...

6. Stealing is bad...stealing from your parents is a horrible thing to do...

They raised you
    They give all they have to raise you
    ...and you want to show your love, by stealing from daddy...he should just put you up for adoption (seeing how retroactive abortions are not legal)

Talk to your dad about herb and see how he feels about YOU stealing it from him...:mad:

7. I have a feeling your Dad has already had a problem with you stealing from him. Why else would he have a deadbolt lock on his door? You wanna smoke weed, supply your own habit. If you can't do that, you shouldn't be smoking

8. Fictional?....come on man stupid people wont beleive that shit....Why would u even STEAL your pops shit?....thats fucked up man when u steal from family..especialy ur pops.....ask that man about the weed...if ur that interested in gettin some....i mean he wont trip ....u are at least 18 right?

but dont steal from your pops man...or the devil will hunt u DOWN!!!haha but really...

this aint a cool post...why would u even ask.

i just think thats fucked up...to steal from somebody who (idk if he was or wasnt but this is just the thoughts man) but somebody who raised u and took care of u and shit....you know...talkin sense into u youngters.

9. You should NEVER steal from family, ever, period.

10. only when on forums.
    i would never say that out load.

baked

11. go in his room see if u find his weed
    if he has alot take about a gram
    smoke it
    when he gets home
    u should be baked off his weed
    bring up the subject and see what happens

12. Heh, I'm amused. :/

13. Let's see. When I stole my parents alcohol a few times they got really really angry at me and there were bad vibes all throughout the house for weeks.
    When I don't steal my parents alcohol they GIVE it to me and we are all happy.

Same situation but switch the words "alcohol" with "weed".

14. True.. Say dad it smells like some bomb weed?

Are you sure you didn't bring any weed in the house or another sibling?

15. if its something like 5 grams of weed then he'll def no if u took some. but if its like a pound then a gram wont hurt :p.

16. I constantly steal weed from my moms stash. Shes got like O's so I take like 2 grams a day. :smoking:

17. I have never stolen from my dad. He has a dead bolt lock on his foor because he is a paranoid drug dealer. And also because his girlfriends kid went in his change jar and took out all the. Coin dollars and quarters. I'm pretty sure he knows it wasn't me but he put one on there to be sure. Andto everyone else I have decided not to take any lol.

18. Good idea man just whip a J out and ask him if he wants to toke with ya. After that Im pretty sure he wont mind if you scoop a G here and a g there. I've learned asking is the better route :D