Should I go for it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cold Pizza, Sep 17, 2009.

1. So recently I've been seeing this girl I used to be good friends with back when I was a little kid. I've always had some feelings for her, and I saw her for the first time in about 3 years the other day. And she has gotten VERY, VERY attractive. We hung out, smoked a blunt and just chilled. She kept cuddling up to me and flirting, and because I'm a somewhat moral person I didn't respond to it. I really want to hang out with her more and do stuff with her, but I'm afraid it will fuck a lot of things up because she is kind of friends with my ex-girlfriend of a year and a half.

So I ask you, grass city. Should I go for it and not worry about what happens or just lay off it?

2. You didn't really tell us how long ago you broke up with your ex, or what your relationship with her is still like.

Knowing what I know from you post? Go for it.

3. go 4 it. after all, you're only human. It's her turn now and the opportunity is there for it to happen.
    report back to the community how it went.

4. We broke up 7 months ago. We don't really talk but we are on friendly terms.

And yeah I'm gonna go for it. The oppurtunity is there.

5. Going for it has my seal of approval [​IMG]

6. Let us know if it works out, you have our support.

Be prepared though, if she's friends with your ex she probably knows A LOT more about you than you think. Though, of course, that means that it's a good sign if shes into you.

7. Go for it and post back here with what happens :)

8. totally go for it. flirt with her and if she flirts back, then move from there. if she seems to back off, then just play it off. that way you can make sure she's comfortable with the whole idea without looking like a fool.