Should I give up masturbating and only have sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TooLegit2Quit, May 28, 2012.

1. So what I'm saying is should I never pleasure myself again but only be pleasured?
    I usually masturbate when I don't have sex for a while or my testosterone is too high.
    Will this affect my sex drive?
    What are your opinions' blades?

2. You should never give up masturbation....
    Even thinking about quitting it is fucked up!

3. I'm not quitting with you.

4. If you do that, by the time you have sex, you're gonna bust a nut in 2 minutes.

... What I'm trying to say is, yeah. Go for it.

5. I just keep it to like once a week to keep my testosterone up.

Edit: That is, when Im not having sex.

6. Always masterbate

7. If you like short sex then yea.

8. Think of it as your hand pleasuring you.

9. [quote name='"dissec"']think of it as your hand pleasuring you.[/quote]

image-1489879684.jpg

10. In moderation is fine, after all its one of the healthiest ways in relieving stress. But also it can get rid of anxiety if your intimated by highly attractive women, it will calm your nerves and make you anticipated to talk to them.

11. Fuckin' quitter

12. If you must pleasure yourself, finger your asshole. That way you can save the man meat for when it really counts. ;)

13. Id say that if you masturbate enough to ask yourself this question then maybe you should consider cutting down.
    Like someone else said, don't cut it to the point you're going to explode the moment you slam it up a pussy, but maybe a little.
    Because it works both ways - masturbating can help you hold out during sex...but, too much can spoil sex for you as well, make you too desensitized.
    So yknow, maybe go with it 1/3 of the times you consider it.

14. #14 TooLegit2Quit, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Who am I kidding, that was a retarded question...
    I shall masturbate....

tomorrow ;]
    Cause shit, I doubt I'm getting laid tomorrow

15. Well apparently your too legitimate to consider such a thing as quitting.

16. Which is WhHy I did not quit :p it's weird though I don't feel like masturbating at all today, but I was all excited yesterday to masturbate today.. Guess I ain't gonna be pleasured today.

17. [quote name='"KCxBigBuDz"']If you must pleasure yourself, finger your asshole. That way you can save the man meat for when it really counts. ;)[/quote]

That's fucked up but hilarious

18. Just do it if you feel like it. :confused_2:

I really don't see such a need to decide for the future; you'll know when you want to do it, and in the meantime you'll be having sex...right?

19. Why is this a question?

Never, wack it until you die.

20. your nickname is toolegit2quit