Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I give dealer second chance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Custos Clavium, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Custos Clavium"']I'd love to grow my own. And I have in the past. Right now my living situation would make that extremely difficult.

Shit...I guess I'll start searching craigslist lmao...[/quote]

There's always PC case grows....

2. Best advice so far. Not that hard from what I hear. Time and money. Crossing any state lines on this trip? Take a scale if not and I'm sure u know what dank looks like.

3. $40 a gram? Dude... Get.Real. Nothing is worth that much.... At this point you just need to fuckin' grow.. I would never pay that much for a gram... And I don't care how long it's been since I toked... If you pay that much you deserve to get ripped off....

Don't do it man.....

4. do you not have friends that smoke? ask them where they get there shit from. or is your gonna make a road trip go to Colorado pick up a couple ounces for 350 for both the ounces. you would save money buying it at like 5-10$ a gram rather than 40!! shit I know where to get unnebtionables for less than.40@g!!

5. >.<

I can't grow! trust me! I've done tiny ass closet maid cab grows with 4 plants and 6 cfls successfully, but because of *where* I am living it won't work!

Just send good vibes my way so that the magic pot fairy will look kindly on my plight and help me make a decent connection soon, and that the folks on craigslist don't turn out to be axe murderers/rapists/cops...

6. I can't believe this is someone's reality in North America.

Go to a bar. Strike up a conversation with three separate young people. One of them will be able to help you out.

7. Maybe try Silkroad, better than paying $40 a g lol

8. The nearest bar is 30 minutes away from me :)
    Tends to be populated my old farm men in their 60s.

Anyways...looks like I made a thread that has become a perpetual motion machine of:

"Grow it!"
    I can't!!
    "Ask your smoker friends!!"
    There aren't any! I live in a void!
    "Then grow it!!!"

So...um...done?

Thanks for all ya'lls input anyways.

9. [quote name='"citywok"']Maybe try Silkroad, better than paying $40 a g lol[/quote]

You broke the rule of silkroad

10. damn man, $40 a G is literally the most outrageous price i have ever heard in my life.

the problem is, even if you get the nug, and want more after you finish it off, he'll most likely still want you to pay at that rate. if your going to drive two hours to this guy, can you ask him to lower the price at all? Or are you just having this be a one time thing.

if you really want it, go for it though.

and no wonder he really wants you to buy from him at that price.

11. holy shit man, 2 hours to drive for bud is WAYY too long. fuck, the only way id drive 2 hours somewhere is for 2 ounces+

12. *facepalm*

UPDATE:
    I decided I would give this kid a second chance, because I'm nice like that, and honestly he was my only lead. I also figured 5gs for $120 wasn't that awful if it was high grade medical quality smoke, which he said it was. I was paying $25 a g in college for sour diesel, so it seemed fair enough considering.

He was awake this time, and seemed nervous as fuck. Obviously not a real dealer, just a kid trying to turn some product he had.

He handed me this tiny little pouch thing and I'm like "Whoaaaaaa hold up." Inside is some ground up green stuff. I sniffed it and it smelled like bubble yum or something. "Dude," I said, "This smells like [insert common name for synthetic unmentionables here]."

"Uhhh...that's just because there used to be some in there before..." I give him the That's Total Fucking Bullshit Look.

"Nah, I can't do this..." I say, and hand him back the shit.
    "I can get you some more from inside that doesn't smell like that."
    "Are they buds?" I ask.
    "No, it's ground up too..."
    "Yeah...I gotta go" I say and drive the fuck home.

Seriously. Kid tried to pass off what looked like less than a gram of unmentionables as 5gs of ground dank...like I wouldn't know the difference. I've had dank in the same container with that other stuff, hell, even used those containers to hold dank, and real weed is so strong with the smell of skunk none of that can even mask it. And I would never buy ground bud that was that expensive.

I'm a laid back, calm sort, but I bet the next poor sap he tries to pull this on is gonna beat his ass.

I'm a little miffed...but I think I just made some hippy friends in Louisville today, so we'll see where that goes...

13. Double post

14. I get ounces with ease.. I feel sorry for you lol

15. Theres people locally man, even farmers smoke. Get out there, walk around near parks, high schools, colleges, any other kind of schools, etc, and just ask.

"you smoke?" (to someone who's smoking a cig but looks like they may smoke bud)
    "you smoke anything else?"

16. if you live in the middle of nowhere then growing would be a good idea

17. Chronic hydro lmfao

18. personally i wouldnt drive 2 hours for anything less than a quarter, but thats just me. If i were you id give it one more try, i mean hey, he offered a free G

19. LOL thanks for the update.

20. Yea one last attempt. And if that happens again say fuck it man. I mean gettin a trusted dealer is a trial and error process untill you find a reliable one. :smoke: