Should i get this for 80??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by CaShMaNiaC, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Saw a local ad on craigslist for what appears to be a very very nice 20 inch grav labs "forced perc bong" glass is also 9mm thick[​IMG]

there is no actual perc in the bong but the guy said because of the design and gravity, that hitting this pipe is actually smoother than one with a perc. idk what to believe, and i already have a nice piece but i would like to buy this one with the recommendation of my fellow stoners

anyone have this piece or a piece similar to it?

thoughts???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've water tested pieces in shops with that exact perc style, and I have one opinion on them; never buy. All I've ever notice these ones doing is creating more drag. This "forced percolation" the guy is talking about is more likely the smoke getting cooled down by the insane amount of time needed to get it all out of the tube. Seems like an alright piece for $80, but I wouldn't buy it without testing the airflow first

3. I seen that at my local head shop for about $100! i would say go for it and get baked!

4. #4 lFourTwenty, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    Hell yea grab that for 80. The bong don't have any diffusion, but you could add a nice ashcatcher and it would help. Plus it's 9mm glass.

5. yup i have an ashcatcher already ad its 90 degrees which is perfect for this!!

im gonna get it!!

6. solid buy for 80 if it's 9mm