Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i get re-paid?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Pick up weed in a more discrete area... I have never had something like this happen. Who goes through the trouble of mugging someone for $15 also??? Pretty stupid for the risk of getting hurt...

2. you must live in a shitty neighborhood. i feel for you man

3. Its the same as going into a shop and paying for an item then someone runs in and takes your item and the money out of the till, Does the shop still owe you anything?

To me its a no brainer unless he had something to do with it, and if he did he would never admit it. But it is common for dealers to get robbed mid deal or whenever I've heard of quite a few instances. Its just unlucky but in my opinion you had made the transaction so he owes you nothing.

ALSO i seriously doubt he did that unless he's making pennies because it hurts his business more if people know you get robbed dealing with him, think about it.

4. It depends where you live, $10/g is standard for the dankest of dank where I'm from.

5. [quote name='"sektr"']

It depends where you live, $10/g is standard for the dankest of dank where I'm from.[/quote]

Damn bro. I need to move to the town you live in