Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hazy Ghost, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Last night I got an incredibly painful headache. Every time I stood up it felt like someone took a hammer, flipped it around, and stuck it in my head. I took some pain medication my doctor gave me a while back for some other reason, and I luckily slept. I woke up this morning and it was slightly still there. It wasn't as bad, but I could still feel it. As the day went on, it progressively got better but now it's coming back. Would it be a good idea to get high? I heard weed can help some headaches but make others a lot worse. I think this one is related to sinus.

2. Always get high

3. smoke it if its dank

4. yes Always get high

5. I'm experiencing something similar, I had a migraine headache today, (not incapacitating pain, but noticeable) Which eventually lead to my projectile vomit into my toilet. I've been contemplating lighting up all day, anyone know about migraines and marijuana?

6. make sure you aren't dehydrated

7. That shouldn't be a problem, I'd just hate to have a high headache.

8. Yes, Great way to calm headaches/migranes. It might not calm everyones headaches/migranes but you should at least try it to see what it does for you.

9. Just make sure it ain't shit weed or mids(the weaker kind).
    Bad weed can cause headaches too... Double headache DDD:

10. Drink plenty of water

11. Get stupid high.

12. Alright I'm about to try it. I've been drinking water all day like I always do. I'm rarely ever dehydrated. I've got some pretty dank weed. It's not mids or anything. I'm gunna vape too.

13. Report back man

14. Start off low. Increase dosage if need be. If it feels like it is getting worse, stop.

I am no doctor, but that seems like the logical thing to do to me.

15. yes cannabis is very good for treating migraine/headaches and is actually a reason i smoke

16. It helped. A lot. I feel great lol.

17. dude you [​IMG] ?

18. hahaha thank you for that. It really stimulated my brain for some reason.

19. I think it's cause your [​IMG] !

20. For me weed usually cures headaches, but coming down brings them back worse. But yes, the answer to that question is to always get high.