Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get good mids for 50 a quarter or dank for 60?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mcbongwater024, Jun 7, 2012.

1. 1.I never bought from this dealer before I know hes cool tho, he's been a kid i've known since I was just a kid lol. He hit me up and said he can sell some "fire" mids for 50 a quarter and ya as in "fire" he just meant good mids. He also said he can get me friend discounts since we have known eachother for so long.....

while my other guy I know.....
    :smoke:

2.I've been buying 8ths of dank for 60 off of them for about 1 month. I know them through school just like the guy above and we kinda have known eachother for the longest time. When i buy he lets me come down and roll joints in his basement with his roller....we have even had a smoke session. He even helped me finish rolling the jays and made filters for them for me....................... But honestly his so called "DANK" dosent look so called "dank".......Some good but this last buy it was very leafy......Also he threw me a bag of some really dank shit and said that shits just for smoking....kinda upset why cant he sell me that dank instead of the leafy shit i got /shrug

so if you read all this bitchin thanks :):hello:
    so number 1 or 2 for who i should buy from?

2. AND ALSO THE DANK for 60 IS JUST AN 8TH LOL NOT QUARTER

3. get the quarter if it looks decent... the "dank" doesn't really sound too dank if its leafy

4. If you have little tolerance go with the mids, high tolerance go with the dank.

5. ya the thing is with the quarter the dealer said it was very good like 1 step below drow...which i know drow is just hydro grown lol. I wont know if its good till i buy it i guess lol

6. 1 step below dro? lol that logic makes no sense...... all depends on the grow...
    Just ask him to front you with both and you'll decide then an there.

7. I would go with the mids and roll some blunts.

8. i dont know about you but if i ever get leafy bud i dont buy from them again... that would quantify it as not dank.

9. #10 shroomkid, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Yea I'd do that If it was good Mids. If you think about it you're getting double the weed for ten bucks less. And you say this dank isn't really that dank, maybe the high Mids will be almost the same quality.:smoking:

10. i wouldnt pay 50 for a quater of mids.. because mids is generally around 5$ a g and 7 x 5 = 35. I say go with dank, getting less ripped off

11. [quote name='"SmokinJoe420"']Dat drow[/quote]

My thoughts exactly haha

12. [quote name='"SmokinJoe420"Dat drow[/QUOTE']

L0pop0 '

13. Like others have said, i would try the quarter. If it isn't worth it, oh well. Better luck next time, ya know?

14. 50 a quarter doesn't sound like a great deal at all. Get the droski for the 60

15. Go with the number 2. Why are these mids 50 a quarter. That's a huge ripoff. When I still smoked mids I would get half an ounce for around 60 and these mids looked like good just with less crystallization

16. Buy both if you a real mofo

17. go with the eighth of dank homes.

18. Ya man I like what you said there, i just havnt seen the mids yet i should just get a 1 g off of both of them and whoever is the best go with that. cause that last so called "drow" was leafy as fuck from the #2 guy....but they do get some good.

19. where im from its 10$ a g for mids and the guy said the mids even lowered his standards of weed cause they were that fire /shrug probaly is just trying to sell to me real bad.....but then again ive known this kid FOREVER.