Should I get back with my X

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Thai, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Im in a dilemma, ive been talkin to my girl from back when I was in college again and shes tryna start chillin.. This sounds good but we have a pretty bad history with "drug abuse." It was like a chemical romance if you get what I mean.. Ive been clean for mad long but she still uses occasionally and I feel like that would fuck things up.. Should I just say fuck it? pretty confused right now..

2. Dude.. If you think she'll pull you back into bad habits don't do it. Regardless of whether or not you're lonely I'd reconsider if she's still using.

3. Don't do it.

Haha, you know OP gonna get back with the bitch regardless of what we say.

4. i think you should first find out if she is sober herself.....
    if she is not, i don't want to sound like a asshole, but, it will most likely end up badly for the both of you. :/
    if she is sober idk, it might work out,
    i just think you really need to consider what option is really best for you in the long run

also consider how your relationship ended before, was it a bad breakup?
    if it was, that is another sign i think that says you shouldn't try it.

hope you make the best decisions for yourself OP! :smoke:

5. Definitely don't do it. You should want to move forward and be with someone who will be good for you, not go back to someone who will drag you down a bad road.

6. Where gunna chill tmrw but its gunna be a one time thing.. Supposedly shes really not messing around anymore "according to her", and even if she is were just gunna bang and get drunk for the night and end it after that.. :smoke:

shit = mint

7. lol nope

8. She's safe to fuck, but don't get any feelings in there. She left your life for a reason.

9. Maybe it was to sober up and come back. ;)

10. You're in control brah do your thing ;)

11. Do not do it. Bad, bad idea. Definitely a trap.

12. inb4 he fux her and then starts using again.