Should I Get Back At My Dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by garrison68, Sep 21, 2011.

1. OK, so I call this guy up for a delivery and he's about 45 minutes away from me. My boys all chipped in and we're waiting a full hour until he finally shows up. He pulls up in his beat up pickup and hands me the stuff. It looks light, but I paid him anyway. I took it inside and it weighed out to only .9 gram, and I paid that sucker TEN BUCKS - IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FULL GRAM!

Should we go after him or switch to somebody that appreciates our business better?

:D

2. For $10? No.

3. #3 morange, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    Now that is just simply unacceptable.

Waaaaaaait a second.. I am all confused now, I posted this before you edited the post. Now I am not sure that this reply has any relevance.

Proceed.

4. Lol must of been good weed...

because you must be fucking high to think of something that fucking retarded man...

5. Tell him he was off by .1 and he shouldnt do it again. It's not worth bitching over though

6. Fee fi fo fum
    i smell the blood of a trolling one

7. id take my sweet ass time for $10 too. So quit bitching.

8. Haahahah sorry man. U 13? How dose .9 feel diff then 1 gram. Lol when u said a lil light I though u met like 6 grams for a quarter lol. All u boys had to chip in on a 10 sac? And u got .9? He hooked u kids up.

9. deff not a serious post. but proving a point none the less.

yeah dude, rally the homies, get louie from the closet and teach that guy a lesson.

10. [quote name='"Cork"']deff not a serious post. but proving a point none the less.

yeah dude, rally the homies, get louie from the closet and teach that guy a lesson.[/quote]

Bring the clamps.

11. Id laugh my ass off if you called me back crying about .1 its like 1 hit i mean come on. Id never sell to you again

12. first off....iits only ten dollars....second off, your getting angry over .1 of a gram....tha fuck?

13. He drives 45 minutes to you for 10$ and you complain about it being short by .1g? How do you know your scales not off? Are you sure your even old enough to be on these forums? It's 18+ just so you know.

14. Haha guys I'm quite sure that this is a joke post and he is old enough to be on the forums. He's been here for nearly 3 years and has donated to GC.

On second thought, nah. That's ridiculous get your cash back. By any means necessary, it's only fair.

15. Rip that son of a bitches balls off!!!!!

16. Go get your goons and fuck him up, wuss GOOD DOE?

17. i bet he spent 5bux in gas getting over there.

18. garrison your an idiot the kid wasted gas and made almost absolutely nothing off that measly sale of $10.

your a nub! he was ripoffed not u

19. Dude you and your homies chipped in to a ten bit?! And it weighed in at .9!!!! I suggest you go make some slingshots and fill some water balloons and fuck up his treehouse...

20. Lmao around here you get .5 .6 of dank for 10 bucks. If u got .9 of reg for 10 u got ripped off. You get 2g of reg for 10 here. If u got a .9 of dank for 10 and your complaining kick rocks kid.