Should I get an mflb?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by apollochristian, Apr 23, 2011.

1. I've had an iolite for about 6 months now and so far i've been very pleased with it. It has had no problems so far and only cost me about $60 when I got it.Last week i purchased a m420 from my local headshop and this week was thinking about getting an mflb.My question is if I get an mflb will I get EXACTLY the same results I get from my iolite, except with quicker vaporization on the mflb?Just have to know before I blow my money and get stuck with something that I already have.:rolleyes:

2. I really like my mflb, it has saved me a lot of weed. When I smoke from a bowl it doesn't last as long, but with the vape it goes on and I get extremely high easily. it saves you weed, gets you extremely high, is easy to use and is odorless. im glad i invested in a quality piece like this. there is a lifetime warranty, you can send it in if it breaks and get a brand new one for free. im not sure if iolite has the same warranty. id get the mflb forsure it is worth it.

3. I've heard the mflb creates even better hits than the iolite... You're golden if you get the mflb

4. alright i did some more searching and read some of these posts and im convinced! Going to check my local headshop tomorrow to see if they have it:D

5. You won't get the same results. With the mflb you will get BETTER results!
    You can get sooo much better hits with it (if you got the technique down).

6. #6 apollochristian, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    cool! last question though, if I buy it at my local headshop will I still get the lifetime warranty from magic flight?Or do I have to purchase it online from them?

7. i truly dont believe you can get as big a hit on the MFLB as an iolite....

8. hmm I was wondering the same thing too but since I don't know anyone with an mflb, I guess I wont know until I buy it :rolleyes:

9. entirely false. you know what the number one complaint seems to be on the MFLB? can't take big hits. you know what the first piece of advice most people seem to give for a new MFLB owner is? get new powerex 2700MaH batteries. get these bad boys and you've got an amazing vape that can hit your THC at any temperature necessary. also, vaporizing, and big hot hits don't seem to entirely go together.

you will get the lifetime. when you need replacing, they ask you for your serial on the back.

look elsewhere i.e. eBay, rather than the go-to headshop. i got my brand new style MFLB, with 2 extra batteries, and a nice ass 4 piece grinder on eBay for $90 shipped. that's much nicer than the standard for $99, minus the extra 2 bats and grinder which you'll be wanting for any efficient use in it.

10. Just get the MFLB, I have one. They're great.

11. #11 Aaagogo, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    pretty much the same, best piece of gear i will ever invest in, plus it will last until, either I lose it or when the company that made it shuts down.

what I pack in my bowl to smoke nightly will fill up the mflb twice and each fill up of the MFLB is more effective both in the buzz and also how little it takes to mess me up :D, plus it's a 1 minute process if that.

i still like the thick smoke and smell of joints, so I just have to roll a thin joint and smoke that in between my my rare day offs, wake and vape, right in bed, nothing to plug in and I can prepare it the night before, and it's right under my pillow. now show me another vaporizer that can do that, ready to go when you are.

12. Agreed. And one other really important thing. The LaunchBox really like to see VERY finely ground herb, just north of powder. The only way to get this grind is either with a coffee grinder, a 2pc grinder, or turning a 4pc upside down. You also may find that it's best to let your herb dry out a bit to be able to get this kind of grind. This can make a HUGE difference.

Also, for home use, you may want to think about getting their Power Adapter. It's like having a permanently charged Powerex 2700 in your Box.

13. Yeah you get the warranty no matter where you buy the box.

14. Yeah, as long as the serial numbers aren't sanded off. There have been reports of this happening with a few resellers on Ebay.

15. I was thinking the same thing about getting one myself. But where should I get one is the new question.

16. LHS or Ebay?

I can't seem to find the A/C adapter anywhere though. Do stores carry it or do you need to buy it online?

17. The LB has gone through various running small changes and improvements since it's introduction. If one wants to guarantee that they are getting the latest improvements, I think it wise to buy it from the distributer that has the closest relationship with Magic Flight and that is Blissville: BlissSville: An Oasis for Your Body, Mind and Spirit

18. The mflb is good, but you already have the iolite. I don't think it's worth wasting 100 bucks on something that functions extremely similarly to the iolite. The iolite works fine, I'd save the 100 and maybe buy an mflb if it ever breaks.

19. Gotta buy it online, direct from the company.

20. no, you should get a bong