Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get a power adapter or an Extreme q?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by medicinaltoker, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Ok, so I love my MFLB but I keep reading I can get so much higher if I get a power adapter. Well, I paid $76 for my MFLB and the power adapter is $60. So I would pay $136 for a conducting wooden box...I have a job and still live with my parents who pay for all my needs...but I don't want to be wasteful even if I have the money. So, if I get the power adapter how good does it make the MFLB? Or should I just go out and get that Extreme Q I've been looking at? Also, how is the Extreme Q on stealth? How is the smell? And if my parents just went in my room would they be like," whoa that looks like a marijuana consumption tool"? (My parents are old...very old...).

2. If you haven't already, pick up some powerex 2700's off amazon. They are AMAZING. I get so much more outta my bud using those compared to the stock batteries that come with the mflb. The stock batteries reside in my Xbox controller now haha

3. I have a Extreme Q 4.0 and its awesome. There really isn't to much of a smell and if someone doesn't know what it is I doubt they're going to assume its for marijuana (unless you have the hose sticking out of it haha). For your situation though I'd say getting the power adapter is probably your best bet. The MFLB is alot stealthier and a Extreme Q costs ~240 dollars.