Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i get a half oz of high mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mc9391, Apr 7, 2012.

1. I got a connect that says he can sell me a half oz of some high mids for 60 dollars. the thing is, my tolerance is high, and i've been smokin on dank for the past year and a half so im wondering if i should even bother just to hold me over for the next 2 weeks and get some dank for 4/20. I'm wondering if they would even get me high, and whether or not i should buy them or just take a tolerance break.. All opinions are appreciated.

2. If you ever gonna test out your theory about your tolerance and mids; then at that price, this is the time to do it surely?

Go for it.

3. Go ahead and buy it. You'll just probably need more if you've been used to smoking dank weed.

4. Yea its goodcop it, its actualt good for your tolerence cuz once u finish blazin thru it and u go ad smoke sum highgrade u will enjoy it even more. 60$ is decent

5. well then i believe i will be buying it lol.

6. Use it in a vape to get nearly all of the lower THC count. You'll make it last as long as dank not-vaping.

7. For that price, it couldn't hurt. Especially for high mids, not regs/schwagg or anything like that.
    I'd do it.
    Maybe you'll get lucky and get some high mids that have a deceiving look- they don't look the best but put you on your ass:smoke:

8. depends on location. if i was offered that deal, i would seriously buy 5 ounces. i live in south florida and the prices here are very high, unless you live in a big city. the cheapest i could get an half ounce of high mids for is something like 100-120$(i have never actually bought mids, so i have to estimate).

this is my advice in regards to your smoking habits: only smoke on weekends, because it will be more special and you will get way higher. save the weed meant for the weekdays and smoke it all during the weekend :D t-break until 420 for sure! you will save a lot of money/bud and you will get WAY higher.

9. if its good mids than yea id buy a half for 60$. fat bowls all day

10. For just high mids? I'd pay 50 at the most. Depends on the area though. If it's more economically friendly for your town than dank though, then why not. BTW, this took me like 2 minutes to type, as I'm drunk as fuck. :hello:

11. #11 snowman77, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    I would get the half. Usually after I smoke dankies for a while my tolerance goes UP fast, but then I will smoke a bowl of mids or high mids and I'll get ripped

12. I don't know man. Personally I wouldn't buy it. My tolerance is pretty high like yours and when my friends and I bought an 8th of mids, we went through it in 30 minutes and the high only lasted about 30 minutes. I'd just buy a $60 sack of dank.

13. I would love that price in Ohio. I've smoked high mid that were comparable to some dank