Should I Get A Bong Or Stick To My Vape

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ASamsquanch, Jul 19, 2014.

1. right now i have a pipe, papers and a vape i'm debating on getting a bong just to add something new only smoked out of a bong once so i dont know much about how they are in the long run

2. Bongs are amazing, but you get what you pay for…to a certain extent.  It's a much more intense high like a joint, it delivers a higher THC %, it conserves bud. It's different from a vaporizer, maybe you can try one from a friend or lounge before buying one? :bongin:

3. Not as healthy but a nice Bong Sesh every once and a while is nice

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I feel like bongs give you a nice instense high, different from a vape. A vape i feel like is a nice steady drawn out high. I really enjoy both, pretty much up to personal preference

5. Bong = 4 rips of dank = baked
    Vape = 10 rips of dank =baked.

6. I alternate between two bongs, vape (with whip and bag attachments), dab, dry and water hand pipes. Once in a while I roll a j. They are all different highs, different flavours, and different amounts of effort. Needless to say I like a bit of variety. I like to try different strains with different equipment as well. If it smells good, I dab or vape first to get the flavour.

Bongs: I like the quick, strong high and the fact that you can control the draw and the cooling methods by customizing the piece. Example: one of my bongs is a plain beaker with downstem, simple ash catcher and ice pinch, very simple beginner piece. Not too much glasswork to break (fingers, shower heads etc.) I suggest if you're going with glass, start with something decent quality and simple, you can add attachments and adapters later. I also like the glassware itself, for its appearance. I've already managed to break that ash catcher, but it was cheap and easy to replace!

After a while with the first piece, I wanted to experiment with more bubblers, so I bought an inline piece with two kinds of bubblers inside, and room to add a big ash catcher on the outside. This second bong is harder to draw on than the first one, but it bubbles well and gives a smoother hit than the first one. Plus it looks like something a mad scientist would have in his lab. :devious:

7. Hemp Wick + Bong is the best way to get high imo.

8. #8 Have you seen Lucy?, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    Bongs for me, for sure... vaping is just not my thing. Nothing is more rewarding than loading up a bowl and feeling the euphoric rush of thc and smooth smoke into your lungs, holding it until you get teary eyed and let the clouds rise! Ugh, this is making my tbreak hard. It's all personal preference though, as others said, the high from a vape is completely different as it is a slower pickmeup, but a bong is instant pleasure. But of course, smoke is dangerous to your lungs long term, so a vape will be handy always.  :bongin:

9. They all do the trick but in different forms.

a bong will get you STONED.

a vaporizer will be a nice mellow feeling and will not last as long as a water pipe.

Hands down a vaporizer is healthier than a bong but some people just want to get ripped.