Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i front my dealer money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 12, 2011.

1. FUCK YA BITCH ASS:smoking:

2. My club caps at $45 eigths SO I say go for it :)

3. If you have to ask, don't do it. I would do it with one dealer of mine who I have a great relationship with, but nobody else.

4. would you give futureshop $2000 on monday to pick up the HD TV on Tuesday?

5. if you trust him go for it

6. you should be alright,he will probly just pinch a little and give it to you.
    i would

7. Depends on the dealer and how long/well you know them. I've had a dealer give me green up front twice or so because I didn't have no notes/cash on me at the time...so I wouldn't have minded giving him cash up front either.

8. Business is business,never front of the money before you get the shit,it's nothing personal.Even if it was a family member.

9. any update?

10. Sounds like a lot of people have shitty/untrustworthy dealers. Its only 45, especially if they're tight

11. if hes ur close friend and you trust him then go for it, if its someone new then not worth it stoned: