Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i front my dealer money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Tomorrow my dealer is making a MMJ club visit, to pick me up an eigth of White Rhino. Should I give him the money before he gets it or after he shows me? And does anyone know anything about white rhino? he said it was prettey bomb, and it should be for $45 an eigth.

2. no, never

/thread

3. yeah man go for it, only if you trust the guy.

p.s. I fucking love Kid Cudi :smoking:

4. the foolish sense trust combined with ignorance is often the very thing that gets people into trouble and with less than what they started with

5. How long have you known the dude? Do you know where he lives and stuff? If so then I would probably go for it. If he's just some hood rat then no freakin' way. If he's really going to a canna club you should get to chose a strain though! He probably knows the white rhino is on special for $35 an 8th or something, lol.

6. no hes not ripping me off, I know that, hes a trustworthy dude, he was on my high school lacrosse team with me so I know him well enough

7. If you trust the guy, then I don't see why not. Your not giving away hundreds of dollars, its only $45.

8. do you enjoy getting fucked over? if the answer is yes then this seems like a pretty good situation for you

9. Put it this way, it's a lot easier to not front people money. I only let people front me shit. If I went around and collected my owe list from back in the day from doing dumb shit like that it'd be over a couple grand.

10. Should you cut your testicles off with a butter knife?

/thread

11. My question is,

why don't you have a card?

12. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

13. why do you care

14. Then I see no reason not to. If you can't trust a friend to get you a sack of weed, this world is getting to be a pretty sad place. I wouldn't send just anyone off with my money, but sure as shit a trusted friend I would.

15. Well, I don't entirely care
    I thought I might passively point out the fact that you go through a middle man in this process and that, if you live in San Francisco, it is incredibly easy to go to a nearby dispensary.

just sayin'

16. Bottom line is,

No, you should never front money, never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

Find someone else if his broke ass makes you front him.

17. Short answer : NO NEVER
    Long answer: Maybe, sometimes

18. I fronted $100 5 months ago and am still fighting to get it back. just dont front it

19. Assuming the bud is legit ( which may be assuming a lot)
    fronting 45 sounds reasonable. When i had a habit of supplying people with certain herbs a fair amount of people will back out of a deal if you middle man because their orginal connect hit em back up. Now lets take a look from his guys point of view. This eight probs cost 30-45$ for him to buy. So he is either just reslling at cost to hookem up or is making a few bucks. Now lets say he uses his own money to buy the buds and OP backs out of the deal for some reason. Now if OP's guy has no use for the bud hes down cash. Also he's not really making much on this deal maybe 10-15$....then minus gas im assuming. ( i assume a lot). If i trusted sed guy i would front the money in this case.....worst case your out 45 bucks and know not to throw buisness this guys way again.