Should I flower?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Sucrose OG, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Im running on a time schedule for these. I feel like i have some nutrient def. I just gave them some fox farm nutes in hopes that they perk back up. Im on week 8 of veg, should I just start flowering now or wait for the plant to clear up. My issue is i cant tell at all. Theyre starting to lose color in the leaves and the bottom leaves are yellowing. What do i need to do[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. What lights and grow medium?

3. My soil is hot, its mg 3 month feed. Didnt know until it was already in the bucket. I flushed twice and its just a pain right now. I cant get a schedule going without something else popping up

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. wtf thats soil??? that looks like perlite homie lol, you added perlite too avoid evaporation?, like dog your plants looks thirsty as fuck!!! wtf u watering properly? were your pictures taken in the night phase what the fuck. also 2 MONTH VEG??? LOLOLOLOL TRANSPLANT ASAP AND FUCKING FLOWER BITCH! THOSE BABY'S ARE GONNA blow the fuck up unless they are a bubba bx2 with no strech what so ever!!!, seriously though unless they have no strech like a bubba bx2 your shits are gonna blow the fuck up. also i would add a treliss too your tent.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I added a layer of perlite to stop fungus gnats. I havent waterd in about 8 days lmao. Im trying to water every 4 days but its getting hard to tell when the soil is dry.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. I have a mars hydro II 700

7. Bruh im fucked lol. Im going to need a bigger tent if they explode. These were seeds found in bud

• Like Like x 1
  8. Also i just turned off the lights to get a better pic of the leaves. Im doing 20-4 light cycle. If they perk up in a day or 2 im flowerig. and im going to add the trellis sunday

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Don't flower with those problems you'll be asking for trouble. Figure out what's wrong first check the roots could be rot

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 Deleted member 923969, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017

11. damn man i feel bad for your baby girls!, honestly
    First things first!, hopefully you have some stable genetics or the tip that i am going too give you will hermie your shit, put them into flower, allow them too strech thus filling in your trellis / canopy and if your tent starts too get overcrowded due too stretching like hell just lolipop the shit out of the bottom growth I MEAN THE SHIT OUT OF IT!! this will shock your plants and KILL the stretch phase i hope you dont have too do this and hope your genetics are stable or male flowers will sprout where u lollipoppdd and on some of the top buds due too stress!,

i run at 18-6 because of UV output, but if your not running uv 20-4 works great imo,

Honestly you might be right!, or root aphids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ive never delt with root aphids but something is causing his girls too dehydrate !

12. Oh my, let me look at my sticky yellow paper

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 j2lauzon, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    curious though have you pulled your girls out of the buckets? too see how the roots looks? if theyre white? yellowing? rotting? haha i bet your little sticky paper is clear isnt it? haha :)(i realize that you added the per-lite primarily too deter aphids? but its never bad too check in there lol bet your on point though on that end)

also sorry too hear that your running a 3month feed based soil, the more your water the more your soil will release fert's most likely shitty situation man, have you tried grabbing a flushing solution that has massive ammounts of chelatelets or how ever you spell it? basically a flushing solution is usually highly chelated but with no nutrients in there so the minute u run it through your medium the chelatelets grab up on all of the nutrients that are present in your medium and when you continue too water them with water it runs out all of those chelatelets that are binded too nutrients in your medium aka dragging them out aka flush,
    So im going too give you a tip, go grab yourself a enzyme product and a flushing agent and grab yourself revive by AN, flush the shit out of your buckets, add enzymes in there after hopefully this doesnt cause your soil too release too much nutrients lol it might :( hot soil sucks!!, and wait the next time you have too water add revive in there! and tell me if this helps at all!, ps i would add revive with the enzymes after i flush but your in a hot medium so im not sure how that shits going too react,
    i had a similar problem last year with white nightmare from sin city seed's late in flower they stalled on me and looked very similar too your's but the weight on the buds cause my plants too really sag into the net trellis, i was running coco in DTW watering 3 times a night in flower so its a bit different, the guy at my local hydro shop gave me the tip above and it worked.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I change out the yellow paper but these look like fungus gnats to me. I think part of the reason theyre thirsty is because i water once every 5 days. That feels like a long time to me. I give them each a gallon of water and they are in 5 gallon buckets. The gnats have def gone down in numbers and the temp in the tent is around 70 degrees all the time so im not sure if i have anything bad. I havent looked at the roots yet (im a little disgusted by the gnats to be honest). Im also scared that ill tear my roots lifting up because my medium is pretty heavy after a watering. Im going for smart pota for sure next time.[​IMG][​IMG]