Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I finish this brownie?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gavinrectum, Jul 20, 2016.

1. I had half a brownie from a batch that was made with 10 grams. I believe there were 9 brownies in said batch so I guess there's approximately around 1.2 per brownie. I just had half of one about 10 minutes ago. Should I finish it? I've only had edibles twice before. Once, with a liquid with 200 mg of thc, and another time with half a brownie from the same person with less weed in it and that got me pretty stoned, but i'd like to be wicked stoned. Should I wait an hour then take the rest? or should I just take more? I know edibles are much different than smoking, but I have a pretty decent tolerance. I get high pretty easily off two hits, but I can easily face two fat blunts.

2. gavin..
    90 minutes between doses is a safe bet.. You can't un-take to much and it's misery for the length of time it lasts.. Could be 6 or 8 hours or more depending on the product and your personal reaction to it..
    The spins and a case of the dry heaves is not much fun and to much eatables can do it like smoking won't..
    A bit of smoke will kick it in the ass for about 45 minutes at a time so have a toke or two and wait 5 or 10 minutes and see where you are..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3