Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I fell sketched out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overheatedmud, Sep 8, 2013.

1. I'm feeling like my friend might be trying to get me busted today, I might just be paranoid but I want grasscity's opinion before I hang out with him today. Last night he called me around midnight and I didn't pick up because I was sleeping. He left a voicemail saying "let's compare notes tomorrow" meaning let's smoke, but neither of us has ever used code like that and just yesterday he said he didn't want to smoke. Then I check facebook this morning and he messaged me saying "you better get what that voicemail was and I got arrested almost but just fired." The almost has me worried. We already had a plan to hangout today but he didn't want to smoke, now he almost got arrested and he wants me to bring bud with me today.

Does this seem really weird to anybody else or am I being paranoid? The only thing that makes me think I'm not being setup is I live in NY where it is decriminalized and I don't think the police would go through this trouble to give me a upm.

2. Call him and find out? I don't know this person, so in my eyes him acting all sketch saying he got caught and telling you to bring your bud is him trying to set you up in some way or another.

3. Unless you're a drug dealer or he got caught with something above the decriminalized amount, you're being super paranoid. Even then, you're being paranoid. He's having a shitty ass day and wants to forget about it in a cloud of smoke. You're chill  :smoke:

4. #4 overheatedmud, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    Ok this makes me feel better. The timing of everything and him speaking in code just seemed so weird. I'm going to go smoke some and chill out.

5. Tell us what happens.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app