Should I feel guilty? lol

Discussion in 'General' started by wtfjusthappened, Jun 3, 2012.

1. So. My I ran into my ex the other day (kind of a slut) and she has a new Bf and all, But we ended up having sex. Her bf is a total douche so I dont really feel bad...But should I? First time iv cheated or let someone else cheat on someone with me lol :devious:

2. Why feel guilty? If she is a slut you will most likely just be feeling the itching sensation of herpes.

3. I do not believe "You" cheated...I do not see a reason to feel bad.

Insignificant people will still be insignificant people tomorrow.:cool:

4. He's a douche? Shes a slut?

Who cares

5. God Damnit! Thats why my nuts itcth like a motherfucker! Seriously tho I just wanted to get layed. Mission acomplished

6. Damn, thought you might have hit her with a car at first...either way don't feel bad.

7. See...This is what I was thinkin' upon enterin' the thread.

Imagine my amazement, and disappointment.:cool:

8. Honestly hitting her with a car would have been more thrilling than the sex. Shes kinda bad in bed lol

9. If she was so bad in bed then why would you bang her again? lol

10. he just wanted to get laid.

11. It was the alcahol man lol. Makes ya do some crazy shite

12. If you don't feel bad, don't try to make yourself feel bad. That's emotional suicide :laughing:

13. Thats quite possibly the most brilliant thing iv heard all week lol

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHwjD-g1L0]Mike Tyson - The Hangover - "We all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" - YouTube[/ame]

15. How specifically is she bad in bed?

16. She for one gives horrible head. Lol like to the point where once it actually turned me off. YEAH THAT BAD. lol And she constantly wants pleasure while doing like nothing in return. Its pretty bad dude :eek: lol

17. Ah I see... I know your broken up and all, but when you where together did you ever try to control her head? Was she still bad?

That sucks man... I'm sorry

18. Fuck that shit constantly...sounds like fun

19. Don't think you should feel as guilty as she should, but I don't think coming in-between a relationship is ever really cool. I think others should stay out, even if she persists or comes on to you, it's just the better thing to do. Maybe that's just my opinion though.

20. #20 palindrome, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    Mmmm, if i were to get cheated on by a girl, I would much rather the person who she cheated on me with took complete advantage of it *if she's guna be a slut than she's guna be a slut* and than turned around and told me.

Personal opinion, tell the guy that his girl cheated on him. He may be a douche*which would be a matter of opinion* and you may not feel guilty, and he may initially be mad at you *because people have a tendency to get mad at the wrong person*, but in the end you did a good deed and either saved him from further agony if he loves her, or saved him from ever loving her in the first place. *unless hes a retard and stays with her despite she cheated on him*

It's hard to mend a broken heart, and the longer it takes to break it, the longer it takes to fix it.