Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I feel bad about smoking before I do important stuff?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GeorgeWKush114, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Not like going to court ripped, more like going to therapy kind of high, or going to a driving test high, or getting high before work everyday?

2. I wouldn't recommend driving if you're high as hell. Work is fine as long as you're not fixing skyscraper rooftops or something like that.

3. I'm not sure how I feel on the subject. I do smoke at work (since I was brought back to smoking at work) and of course at home, but I think that there are some things that should be done with a level head. Yes driving is one of them. I think it's respect, if it is important it should be done right and the possibility of doing something wrong while high is at least for me increased. That's my two cents.

4. Well if its any sort of test that matters I wouldn't reccomend smoking any weed before it. Driving while high is no big deal for me honestly. Going to work is a little sketchy but if u can handle Ur bud then more power to ya.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No man !!!! Not at all as long as you don't perform shitty

6. Driving test?? Lol hell no. But therapy and shit that doesnt involve having you taking any kind of test, lol I dont see why not.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 ginaq5, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    nice  find...... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]    

8. I wouldn't suggest taking a drug test high

9. It all depends on how you act when high. One of my suitemates last year and now good friend would get stone and do his work, and he did it well. Also his roommate would face a liter of everclear and go to class. Kid was insane...

10. [​IMG]

First one of the day!
    Thanks!