Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Expect A Drug Test @ Probation Review?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EsteeEsnine, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I was put on self-supervised probation in January for a possession of marijuana charge (no priors) and have a "probation review" next month for the opportunity to get off of probation early so long as I have completed all of my probation requirements (no arrests, all fines paid and I gave them the one clean drug test that they wanted). My question is for anybody that has also had or knows somebody that has had a probation review, especially one with the opportunity for early release...

Will they want another clean drug test before they let me off of probation?

And if so, will they want it right then and there in the courthouse?

Thanks

2. Well i dunno about getting off but i got arrested for a roach and just got put on and failed the drug test they gave me at court i just got the results 2 days ago -.-
    Sorry i has nothing to add but i wish the best for you

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. just wait i got tested my last day of random drug test part of probation. Its gotta be common practice.