Should i even risk it?

Discussion in 'General' started by BakedRach, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Tomorrow, me, my best friend, and her mom are going to orlando. Neither of them smoke. I have a hiding place for my weed in my car (Which we are taking) but its a 3 hour drive.
    Plus i have no clue when or where i can smoke when we get there. I can't just take my car and leave, my friend will want to come and believe me she is a bitch when it comes to weed. "Thats nasty. it makes you slur your words. you sound uneducated. it's stupid to smoke." are all things she said to me when i told her i MIGHT smoke. (Which was a lie. i had been smoking for a year already but just didnt have the balls to tell her) so i kind of haven't told her that i do.
    It keeps peace lol

Should i even bring my stash?
    I've been smoking every day for like 2 months now but i think i can make it a few days.

2. Your car, your rules. Anyone objects, dump the fucking whorebags at the side of the road and roll up a fat blunt.

3. ^could do that... or just make some edibles real fast before leaving...

but either way..

4. Sounds like you could use some better/different friends.:wave:

5. thanks
    that crossed my mind. I might do that :] and if they eat one of my brownies, then i go with the first option

6. first three posts got it covered. your car, your rules. if you are worried about smoking and being judged, eat an edible and put in eye drops an hour before you leave and you'll be set the whole trip.

but all in all, get better friends to hang out with if they're like that. not saying don't be friends with a nonsmoker, but don't be friends with someone who thinks less of you if you do.

7. No problem. You're obviously close to this girl and should continue to chill with her when you aren't smoking, but honestly your best friend should be someone you have a lot in common with including smoking weed. You can chill out everyday with your best friend just tokin and talkin and it never really gets old.

8. i've tried but all my the people i know who smoke, are my ex boyfriends best friends and he was just like my friend. "you can't smoke."
    it sucks. I'm still searching but everyone knows everyone in this city already lol

9. Is this an extended trip or just a day? If it's only for the day, leave it at home and don't get high. You'll live.

10. Edible edibles.

11. it's a 3-4 day trip at least

12. Florida cops are dicks.