Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Eat The Whole Pot Cookie Myself, Or Split It In Four With Friends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexTheIceman, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Yesterday me and two buddies bought 6g's together. I made the transaction with the dealer, who I've been buying off for a long time, and he gave me two pot cookies as a bonus. He said that the bigger one will give a pretty good buzz and that the small one will be a good top off.

However, each one of my buddies wants to try some. My best friend (who did not buy any weed that time) says he wants some too, and that we should all share because we all pitched. But to me, it seems like splitting one average sized and one small weed cookie between four people is kinda rediculous and won't really give ANY of us a buzz (correct me if I'm wrong, will we still each get a worthwhile buzz if we split it 4 ways?), and that it'd be better for me to just eat it. but I know my buddy is gunna throw a little hissy fit if I don't share it.

What should I do? Eat it and deal with the hissy fit, or share it and not get anything out of it?

Peace,
    AlexTheIceman

:smoke:

2. Hahah, unless the cookie is monsterous, splitting it in four is rediculous. The most I would do is cut each in half, and share two of the halves with one other person. Four people wont get high with two cookies.

3. Since the dealer probably made the cookies, he would know how potent each one is. If he said that you'll only get a pretty good buzz, then chances are splitting it won't even affect you. You'll all just sit there complaining that you don't feel anything. Just eat the cookies and make it up to them by doing something nice like buying some munchies for everyone or something. You could always try making firecrackers since you have almost a quarter and they only take at most 1 gram per cracker.

4. eat em urself tell ur buddys to buy there own and just smoke some of the 6 grams u bought with em

5. if it's yours, just eat that shit, if not, you better share

6. you took the risk buying the bud and they gave you the money? id say give them the little one and save the big one.

7. If you made the transaction with the dealer and he gave you the cookies because he knows you - the cookies are yours. If they have a problem with that, tell them to make cookies with their portion of the weed.

8. The most fair thing to do would be to break the cookies in half with your friend who also paid money... if he wants to share his half thats his choice but your half of the cookie should be yours

9. If i'm understanding the situation correctly, deifnitely eat the cookies yourself. Just smoke with them.

10. Explain to them that they wouldn't get high, eat em, and then smoke with them.