Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I eat it?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by flurpes, Jun 27, 2009.

1. I made some cannabutter about a month ago, and now its got a cheesy smell to it... I'm kinda worried about eating it.... What would happen if I ate spoiled butter? The butter was contained in a fridge almost the whole time except for when I went camping and it was stored in a cooler for 3 days....the butter was never frozen. I just cooked up some pasta with it and I'm hesitating on eating it...will I get sick if its spoiled? Will I even get high?

2. Let me google that for you

3. make some brownies with it or something. I think if you cook with it, you should be fine. It's not that old.

4. No! Don't!

5. I already googled it, I think you didn't understand the question. How can you tell if its spoiled and is it still ok to eat? As in if youc an stomach it will it get you high?

6. Taste the damn butter for yourself. It will taste like sour milk if it's bad.

/thread