Should I Do It?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stiralli, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Here is my set up:
    small closet
    250watt hps
    3 plants:
    7.5"
    11"
    12"

I don't want them to get any taller because of the restricted space.

SHOULD I SWITCH TO 12/12?

I DON'T WANT HERMIES!

SEE PICTURES/ COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS PLEASE!

Attached Files:

2. looks to me like you have plenty of space

3. yeah you shoudn't worry unless those are sativa's, are they? Plus people have grown plants from seed to bud and they've come out non hermie. At least thats what I heard. The big plants are plenty large for 12/12, not sure about the little ones. Maybe think about growing the little ones in a separate closet or something.

4. they are unknown strand, random seeds looks to me as a fairly equal sativa indica mix, the little guys very young not too worried. just don't want to switch too early and have bad results and sexing stress.

5. Bump cuz I would like to know also

6. I have no fucking idea...

7. just do it. let them have 36 hours of uninterrupted darkness and then start them on 12/12.

8. why 36 hours of darkness???

9. C'mon Retroshark :confused:I don't know where you came up with that but its garbage. Switching to 36 dark before 12/12 doesn't do anything. To quote rumple who answered on another thread...

10. thank you!

11. you know I voted to not flower.. but having a 250 hps.. you may want to.. you don't want them to stretch too far up. . If they do while they flower I'd snap them over to get more light to the bottoms.. but ya.. screw it, flower them.. you just might get a bit more yield if you veged them a bit longer.. that is why I voted no...

12. actually now that I looked again.. no definitely don't flower.. is that light to hot to move closer to those plants? I would put it about a foot and a half above the plants.. veg them for a week or two more.. you'll get a MUCH better yield..

13. as a basic rule when you switch to 12/12 the plant will triple in size by the end so bearing that in mind you may want to measure what height they are at and how much space you got left