Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I do it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I'll start this off by saying I live in Texas. My friend, cousin, grandma, and I are going to Gulf Shores, AL soon. My grandma and my cousin live in LA. We're going to pick them up in LA and I want to buy an oz there cuz my cousin gets ounces for 60 and i get them for like 300. So if I do, I'll pack it all in mason jars so it wont smell at all. My mom speeds a lot driving, like 80 in a 70, but we have a radar detector so we don't usually get caught. Also, my parents have never had their car searched, and my cousin, friend, and I look NOTHING like pot heads at all. Is it a good idea to do it?

2. You would be fine. 60 an O of what?

3. What does a pot head look like ?

Do I look like a pot ?

How do you know you don't look like a pothead ?

Your poop smells like everyone elses

4. Lol shit weed, but one hitters of dank gets me blazed, so it doesnt matter to me. Low tolerance ftw!

5. Some people look like pot heads, sorry, but they do. You could probably tell what a narc looks like, and if I had never seen Tommy Chong before, I could probably tell you he smokes weed. Chill out man, nothing bad intended

6. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']What does a pot head look like ?

Do I look like a pot ?

How do you know you don't look like a pothead ?

Your poop smells like everyone elses[/quote]

Dude you know if you look like a pothead or not. Way to try and be clever though

7. I look like megatron And you can't sift out narcs

8. I was trying to prove a point-__-

9. ummmm 60 an ounce of mexi shwag? unless hes got some mad hook ups you might aswell invest in like 100-200 O of dank. ur buying an O make it good atleast.

10. Nah I want to buy this. I get 1/8ths for 60, and Ive smoked her weed before, I dont mind it. But I never spend more than 90 bucks on weed at a time

11. Bump... need some answers blades lol. Im stressin big time

12. Do it! You'll be fine, man. The reward is going to be excellent, although I would save my money and buy some dank. Good luck, OP!

13. Lol thanks, hopefully we (mostly me) get busted

14. There's no reason a cop will be searching through your families car on vacation. :p
    They have to have some kind of probable cause to search your vehicle. Make sure its smell proof and keep your backpack under the seat or something and I'll be fine.
    Also, 300 an O isn't bad in some areas. But $60 for an O of schwagg is extremely common... Just saying, but sounds like you already have your mind made up.

15. Well I hope you don't get busted. But way to be pessimistic. ;)