should i do extacy tonight?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by p9ot, Jun 27, 2009.

1. im going to my first rave tonight and i really want to try extacy for the first time too. the only problem with this plan is the fact that im working the following day in the afternoon. so as the title says, should i do extacy or should i skip out on that?

thanks in advance.

2. You'll be fine to go to work after rolling. Might be a bit blue, but you'll get through it

3. have weed for the comedown...and definetly do it...rollin at a huge rave would be sickk..u will definetly get laid unless u completely suck lol

4. Its fine. As long as you dont do like 4 tabs you wont feel very bad tomarrow, mebe a little sad but thats it.

5. Do it, I've gone straight from a 12 hour rave to work...you'll just look and feel tired. Sneak in your own pills and pussy. Getting either of those at the rave is a bad idea.
    Nasty dude, hooking up with people at raves is desperate. Rave hoes are walking STDs.

6. lol i didnt even think about that shit...ive never been to a rave (or even heard of one near my area) so i didnt know about it lol