Should I chop down, and start over ????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Abyss 三六九, May 15, 2019.

1. Been a couple days like this, wont take up nutes....Ok I started an aero grow first time with a ultrasonic fogger, Beginning of March. Had a couple mishaps but nothing serious until Now. Towards the end or mid April I began noticing spots on my leaves And some yellowing, Realize that I was using Fox Farm Soil nutes, switched over to GH flora series about mid veg, since then I had to get another fogger it broke, However there was still airstone in my res for about two weeks. During that time I went on vaca, and came back to a catastrophe one of 2 plants basically died leaves fell off and browned 2nd plant was effected but not as much, there was plenty of water in them all I can think of is overwatering...also my temperature isn't controlled our ac just broke and its summer, I've had the fan on it with some ice packs under res.... does anyone know what it may be ....I'm guessing overwatering I just emptied the res, trying to bring this baby back...is it worth it ?? 20190422_172054.jpg 20190512_182528.jpg 1557887713351.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sorry, but nope. I don't even need to see them in natural light to see they're done for. You've done so much to them, fed them so much, neglected them for too long that you're better off learning from this and starting over.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Grab clones now and stick them in your aero pronto. At least you will get it to regen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1