Should I Call A Plumber??

Discussion in 'Security' started by wrongdude, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hey folks,
    Just wanted to get your input on a little sitiation..

I have a decent size grow in the garage and i'm currently having plumbing problems. All the water seems to back up into the downstairs bathtub so we basically aren't using any of the sinks/showers until we figure this plumbing issue out.

My question is this: Do you know any reason why the plumber would need access to our garage? We do have a washer/dryer setup in the garage, and there is a drain in there. But the issue is in the bathroom. Also, we are on septic tank system.

Any help in this matter would be awesome even if it's just to post and laugh at us :Dthanks!

2. Just make sure he has a clear path from your driveway to the main clean outs on the main drain line without going through the garage.
    When I had a drain problem they had to power snake it out. They ran a hose from the truck in the driveway through the garage in to the basement.
    Tell them you rented the garage out to a neighbor for storage and he has the only keys and is on vacation.

3. Hahaha!!!!!

funny story, that JUST happened to me this weekend. Except the grow is in the basement, so is the plumbing. Shit!!! Thankfully they just snaked the drain and that cleared everything. My medical stash was almost had!

4. If you're that paranoid why not just move the plants to a room for the time it takes them to fix it. Couldn't take more than a few hrs depending how bad of a problem you have

5. shorty its not worth it . . . . try some DYI quick fixes first . . .

6. i have the same constraints right now.. my heater is working HALF ass and my dishwasher is broke...waiting for harvest before i call anyone