should i buy weed star elevator 1 or 2?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by perith66, Sep 28, 2009.

1. they are offering nearly every tube with no carb actually you didnt look good enough
    BONG GLASBONG GLASS HEADSHOP BONGS KAUFEN Glasbongs OHNE KICKLOCH Bong Glas-Bong Bongs online shop

2. yes, and for you germans that can pick these up locally can get them hella cheap and dont have to pay outrageous prices for international shipping either... if you like em, go for it, personally i dont like em. ive seen one break a perc from a hard pull. and i can get tubes blown here in the states for just as cheap w/o paying shipping.

3. #23 Saul, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    Weed Star is a horrible company run by crooks. They steal other peoples designs and make cheap copies of them in China.

Weedstar - TokeCity

Spend your money on some quality glass instead, like an EHLE or a lower end Roor bong for the same price.

4. #24 sinsemillaplease, Oct 7, 2009
    You just don't know what you're talking about.... nothing weedstar makes is quality. I personally guarantee that any WeedStar perc tube hits worse than any tube recommended to the OP so far.

BEWARE!
    ^ This guy and Ziggi Jackson just troll the forums to recommend and advertise Weed Star glass. They have very poor English skills (might be using a translator) and clearly only joined to post links to competitors and try to steal business from GC and trick people into dropping cash on WeedStar glorified garbage.

I can't believe I'm actually about to say this.... but if you want a dirt cheap, low end perc tube buy a Pure. Even though Pure is known for thin glass, shitty joints and diffusers that break incredibly easily, they're still worlds above weedstar. A pure tree perc isn't gonna break from a big hit... and they're nowhere near as draggy by design.

5. i cant imagine how to break the perc from pulling, man youre a machine mail me if you are in germany

i wouldnt either pay those huge shipping prices, fo sho

if you like if you like em, you cant get a perced tube from another company here in germany
    (ok zenit offers some)
    roor end ehle arent making them

the guys at roor dont even know what an inside cut is

i am not saying ws is high end to set it clear

i just answered the original posters question, and that was about a weedstar bong

i can tell you the perc on the elevator series are cheap, thats because the tubes are made cheap, they have improved/better percs in the messias series

but thats just my 2 cents

6. #26 steak351, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
    ^ This guy and Ziggi Jackson just troll the forums to recommend and advertise Weed Star glass. They have very poor English skills (might be using a translator) and clearly only joined to post links to competitors and try to steal business from GC and trick people into dropping cash on WeedStar glorified garbage.[/QUOTE]

its wrong stop the hate, i wonder how good you are speaking and writing in german huh?

i also can write in french if you like it better, and i dont use a translation program i had school
    english like 16 years ago, i think youre a bit uppity.....thinking everyone speaks english native, fts its not the only language in the world, so tell me how many foreign languages do YOU speak?

i only replied to the guys post that they dont sell tubes without carbs

i am postin in other sections also so again dont judge me

i am not working at or for the ziggi guy or any tube company, i dont want to advertise shit

maybe you are a little bit fast in making you opinion about myself
    (yea that dumb english again, sorry for not being a native speaker) fts

let me tell you they kicked me from the weedstar forum for being honest to the members and saying that weedstar is made in tchechien or china

7. #27 sinsemillaplease, Oct 7, 2009

1. Well when you follow up a post by Ziggi Jackson trying to back him up and then go on to say that WeedStar is the ONLY company making ashcatchers, diffused a/cs and percolated bongs people are gonna think you're at the very least a HUGE weedstar fanboy and a most working for them and trying to advertise.

2. You have been posting links to WeedStar's website... a clear violation of GC's rules... which IS advertisment.

3. You spent time on the WeedStar forums. :laughing:

4. The funniest point of all... you think WeedStar can compete with Roor.de. :laughing:

If you don't like people thinking you're affiliated with WeedStar then don't act like it.

8. ah man i just forgot in my post to add : in germany

and its true ws can compete with roor, cause they are overpriced over here

i dont see it paying 1000€ on a straight tube with a shitty colour section, would you? i dont think so

we dont have a comparable glass scene like you americans over here maybe now you can understand me a little bit better

here are no artists
    no heady pieces
    no coloured items
    no nothing
    (besides that china stuff)
    so if you want a perced tube over here you gotta go with the ws stuff
    cause you cant get something else, sad but true

9. If you can't find perc tubes by anyone else you're better off going without and get a classy Roor.de straight that will outperform any tube in your entire country... perc or not.

10. OK, your right. I must not have noticed the really thin glass, broken percs, stolen design, huge drag, and the broken ice catchers.

hahaha, don't tell me that my piece is poor quality. It will hit smoother than ANY roor. Sure, there may be more drag than a roor, but thats b/c of the percs. You don't get percs with roor, and no one wants to spend several hundred dollars on a bunch of fucking ash catchers. Its not like roor uses some special type of glass that does anything special. Roor may be crafted by more talented people, and it may be slightly more durable, but a weed star with a perc and ice will hit smoother than a roor with just ice. and hundreds of dollars difference in price.

In fact, my weed star is 7mm thick, so it IS more durable than your roor, unless you have a 7mm roor. If you have broken a perc from a hit, you don't know how to hit it right...

11. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

and dude this is real quality right here :rolleyes:
    crooked upstem ftw

[​IMG]

12. i dont think so

but like i said in another thread

i went to a local blower an talked to him an he is making me an inline bong with a 12 arm perc an ice notches in 5mm boro an with my name in coloured glass on it for about 300€, and that thing will , in your words, outperform any straight roor tube in my entire country

i will post pics of it, and then you guys can teari t apart telling me why didnt you buy roor stupid hahaha

regards

13. :laughing: :laughing:

RooR.us makes perc'd tubes... and they put shitty WeedStars to shame.

And if you're truly convinced that your POS hits better than a ROOR you're delusional... go see a doc man.

:laughing: :laughing:

14. haha ok gentlemen we're getting off topic... weedstar bongs are cheap for a reason... poor quality, mass producesd chinese glass... end of story.. roor .de and .us have better quality control and their blowers are making more than $.20 a day...

as far as broken percs from a hit, dude you're a moron... apparently you need to go back to highschool and actually pay attention in physics... by pulling air/smoke through the perc you are creating pressure (without pressure perc's would be useless..) thin glass and too much pressure equals a broke perc. ive seen it too many times.

in the end if you're happy with your WS pieces then so be it. dont get on here are argue with people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about. hell look at the pictures of the tube w/ the tree perc and dome... the up tube is crooked... great quality right there buddy..

15. I think it sucks that their abbreviation is the same as a well known and respected brand, maybe they did that on purpose tho :confused:

16. go with Elevator 1 :smoking:

17. Sinsemillapleas all you do is go into WeedStar threads and bash them...

18. So you've read the last two weedstar threads I've been in... CONGRATULATIONS. Now try reading the other 1500 or so posts I've written and see if you can still make such a ludicrous and grossly generalized statement. :devious:

19. how exactly do YOU know that? do YOU own a weedstar??you cant really talk shit unless you have owned or already owned one. i'd like to talk to someone that has a weedstar now please...

20. ditto
    looks like the "bubble" will allow some crazy form of smoking
    plus its actually bigger