Should I buy this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Krk81, Feb 15, 2014.

1. #21 FireAndIce, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014

As far as I know there is really not much quality scientific glass available in the UK at all and I only know of one blower making heady type stuff. Brands that are fairly common seem to be Roor, Ehle, Blaze, Black Leaf, G Spot etc.

I don't think legality is an issue really, US glass is no more legal or illegal than any other glass, it's more whether people are prepared to spend the money on it and I'm not sure about that. I'm looking for something new at the minute and am considering ordering from the US so from my point of view it would be great if there was somewhere here selling Sovereignty, Mobius etc I just imagine that after import it would be hideously expensive.

One difference I see is the US seems to be big on concentrates and your glass reflects that, while in the UK I don't see that as much.

Which shop was that?

Congrats on the Roor by the way.

3. Manchester seed bank. Never seen it before, passed by walking to my car.

Much cheaper than Dr Hermans which is a complete rip off. Everything is at least 30% more expensive than rrp.

4. That roor is SICK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app