Should i buy some bud? Or no?

Discussion in 'General' started by TazzLAzz, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Supposed to be getting a job. But i figure i need to get my work permit so im gonna have to wait like another month anyway.

I got like a bucket of pennies and some quarters. Thinkin about hittin up the coinstar so i can smoke like 4 fat ass blunts. But idk. Feel like a crackhead spending every dime i got on bud.

2. #2 mrgoodsmoke, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    Work permit?

According to the most credible place on the internet, yahoo answers, if you're 18 you don't need a work permit.

3. Yes, YES. This isn't even a choice. BUDDAMUNK commands you.

4. dont you only need a work permit when your like 15? lol around here you dont need a permit once you turn 16

5. inb4 Age police

*sirens

"We've got a code 112, I might need backup"

6. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']inb4 Age police

*sirens

"We've got a code 112, I might need backup"[/quote]

Well, normally I wouldn't age police.. but in Michigan you have to be UNDER 15 to need a work permit.. thus he is 14 years old or younger and I do not condone smoking thaf young. I mean really kid, get your little paper route or whatever and wait a couple years

7. Don't care how old you are. Buy that shit
    and get high as fuck. Have fun. Live man don't second guess everything just do it.

8. Shut up. I been puffin tree's since I was 15 and haven't become addicted to your so called "real drugs". Stop generalizing based on what decisions idiots have made.

9. I'm 18. I figured saying work permit was the best way to describe my situation. I'm on probation from a differed charge when i was 17. So i HAVE to go to school. And i don't need a permit but my school has to sign off on it. Which is basically what a work permit is.

And no you don't need one when you turn 16 BUT the school still has to sign off on your hours so its basically the same thing.

Oh and i've been smoking since i was 11. So what?

10. It's a much better vision that you are under 18 with no work permit than a legal adult with no job and spending money on weed. Who the fuck supports you? They need to give you a slap or two in the right direction.

11. Ahhh. The same guy who made a thread earlier bragging about being 6'6 and robbing people in the past.

You need to sort your life out;

bro.