Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i buy it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shoeeeeeesss, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Half oz of mids for 100? Fuck that.
    But 160 is a pretty straight deal.
    I get oz's for $325.

2. Better be some damn high mids/ low dank if not your dealer is screwing you. $70 max for a half of mids.
    120 should get you an O of mids pretty easy. Dank.

3. Dam watching all you fellow tokers talk about how much stuff costs, guess its time for my lazy ass to get off the coach and find a job.

4. I paid $180 for a half o of "lemon kush" (which I do believe) in New York, so I'd take $160.

5. I'd have to pay 90 for a half of reg in my town...

Prices in this area blow dick.

6. If you trust the guy then take it. But tons of people say their shit is purple kush when it isn't.

7. It better be some dank.

8. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']If you trust the guy then take it. But tons of people say their shit is purple kush when it isn't.[/quote]

yeah once I got "lemon diesel" and it was like nothing close to that.

9. is purple special or is it just the color that turns people on?

10. If it's some crazy ass dank ya

11. Purple typically means it is an indica-dominant strain, and if it's purple (I'm not 100% sure of this, correct me if I'm wrong :D) it means lower temp/shorter growing-time-per-day during the growing.

12. Um...yes? If a half oz of mids goes for $100 in your area, a $60 bump up isn't that much more for dank. Just as long as you're getting dank. Don't worry about the strain.

13. wow hell nah stop paying 100 for half oz of mids.. i used to get a half oz of high mids for 60. if its legit purple kush buy it though, but check it out first.

14. And Wisconsin is a different state than New York. Why is it some people don't get that weed costs different prices in different areas?