Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Buy It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hallomehnameisbobby, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Alright my boy was gonna sell me this "cheesewreck" for $10/g i wanna know if this shit is legit or if hes gipping me. Heres what i found on it http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/cheesewreck/ i just wanted to get your guys opinions on it im a newb smoker all i know is sour diesel.

2. look at that shit...is it wet or dry? is it crystally or plain? does it smell danky or plain?

then decide, am i gonna buy that shit or not get that shit

then smoke that shit or dont smoke that shit

• Like Like x 2
  3. I bet he doesn't even know the name, pretty sure he just said a random name. If you are buying it from a low level street dealer then don't believe the names he gives you... If it smells good and gets you high and you can physically see a lot of crystals on the buds then you got some good bud

How xix

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 NGP, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Instead of linking a pic to the real genetics, how about linking a pic to the product you're buying? At $10/g, if it's dank, who the hell cares what the genetics are?

5. lol cheesewreck definitely sounds like a made up name tbh, but it could be a mix of blue cheese and trainwreck but who knows as long as it looks good i'd buy it who cares about the name as long as it gets you high

• Like Like x 1
  6. Like everyone else said, name doesn't matter if you're getting from some random guy. Unless he grew it or bought it from a dispensary, he doesn't know what it is. If it smells good, looks good, and gets you high, it's good weed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Buy a quarter- $70 at 10 straight- no big loss either way

8. If looks like that picture in your link then you better buy all he's got LOL!
    But think about it really, the name of the weed doesn't matter in this case. Strains come into play if you're looking specifically for a medicinal effect that only proper genetics can achieve.
    Take a note from Shakespeare, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" meaning if the weed is good who cares what it's called, it's good weed. Conversely, if he's selling you bad weed, the name isn't gonna make it magically better.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The name doesn't matter as much as the quality of the buds themselves. It's gotta have a lot of crystals and be trimmed/cured properly.

10. Depends on how its grown man. A name means absolutely nothing. You could have he best and worst weed in the world with the same genetics and name

11. Well it was awesome it was my first time and i was like :hello: :smoking: i was gone! Me and some friends made a blunt with it and i was :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  12. My guy sold me super og chronic dankdank for $8.73 a gram did I get ripped off?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I wouldn't worry too much about the name. Take a look at the bud and then decide if you want it. As they said above, look at the crystals, the smell, stickiness, etc. before you decide. At  $10 a gram though you really can't get fucked over that bad.

• Like Like x 1
    Troll?

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 TheDoors., Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014

16. Sarcasm lol. Was a lot funnier before coming down :smokin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. 10$ a gram is a damn good deal especially if its high quality weed, if its low quality then try to bargain the price down. 

18. then smoke that shit or dont smoke that shit
      [​IMG]

19. Sent from my HTC first using Grasscity Forum mobile app